cat adoption lansing mi
Just the DOGS! Just the CATS!
Guidelines for Adopting a pet from the shelterHere's what you need to know for an adoption from our facility...
1. Select an Animal which interests you.
2. Check with the office staff to see if it is currently available for adoption. Please have the animal ID number and pet's name for fastest service.
3. We neuter or spay and rabies vaccinate ALL animals adopted from this facility .
4. All dogs and cats adopted from ICAC have a microchip.
5. All dogs will either be licensed or a deposit taken for licensing at the time of adoption. These monies are a included in the adoption fee to the shelter. If the dog goes outside the county the license must be purchased and a receipt show to the shelter for a refund of the deposit money.
6. There are suggestions on the placement of puppies and kittens in homes with small children. Please see your veterinarian for details.
7. Our refund policy requires that you have your pets Vet checked within 5 business days of adoption. Plese have your receipt and/ or statement from your veterinarian available if it becomes necessary to return the pet and request a refund due to a medical problem. We work hard to ensure the pet and adoptive family are satisfied with the relationship.
8. Additional vaccinations, physical examination, and laboratory tests must be given as recommended by your veterinarian. You are responsible for any additional costs which may be incurred for these services.
Come Visit Us! Check us out on FACEBOOK to see all our fans and become a fan!Map to our shelter
600 Curtis St is located 15 minutes south of Lansing in Mason, Michigan. Take highway 127 to the Mason/Cedar St exit. Turn towards the city of Mason. Curtis St is off Cedar St. Turn at the A&W resturant.
Hours of shelter operation:
Thursday thru Sunday 11:00am to 4:00pm
Closed on county holidays
600 Curtis St
Mason, MI 48854
Click here for a list of pets at this shelter
[Home] [Information] [Shelters] [Search]